Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. So many games that I want too...

Fallout 3, FarCry 2, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, Mirror's Edge, Gears of War 2...AUGH!

Must save up. All these games will most likely, hopefully be cheap during Black Friday. :D

Mmmmm,my list:

Need for speed under cover
Fallout 3
Farcry 2
COD W@W
COD 4
DoD:Source
Empire Earth III

And a few others,if i get this job at ebgames i'll get 'em cheap too :D

^^ Just do me a favor, don't be like most of the idiots that work there...

My friends brother works for Rockstar Games, and he went into gamestop, and the idiots were selling the games from the GTA package that were supposed to be sold as one set, seperatly. Needless to say, he got angry, told them he could report the store to his company and whatnot, showed them his business card. They took them off the shelf, even though they were back up later... lol.
BTW, if any of you have played Midnight Club: Los Angelos, the newest one, he designed all the cars towards the end of the game, the nicer cars, lol.

Oh yeah, forgot Call of Duty: World at War

^^ Just do me a favor, don't be like most of the idiots that work there...

My friends brother works for Rockstar Games, and he went into gamestop, and the idiots were selling the games from the GTA package that were supposed to be sold as one set, seperatly. Needless to say, he got angry, told them he could report the store to his company and whatnot, showed them his business card. They took them off the shelf, even though they were back up later... lol.
BTW, if any of you have played Midnight Club: Los Angelos, the newest one, he designed all the cars towards the end of the game, the nicer cars, lol.

Yeah, I hate it when the individual store managers purposely do that to fraudulently milk money from customers. Was it the GTA IV Special Edition pack with the duffle bag, safety deposit lock box and various other things? Your brother should just report them anyways...or do something to make sure they don't get any future Rockstar Games' games in the future.

I hate it when stores have poor business ethics. Sure, charge $80 for the whole Special Edition package, cause to be honest it's worth it. But don't try to cheat me of my money by taking them apart and selling them individually for more than they're supposed to be.

Oh and when Grand Theft Auto V comes out, wanna hook me up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom