Children In Need... a p!ss take?

well IMO because of the credit crunch we should donae more. the money for children in need majorly stays within the UK therefore the credit crunch seems like it is hitting us but the money goes to children that need it muh more than a regular family that complain about the petrol prices of running their 2 cars.

(petrol price has now gone down so maybe a bad example but i think you get the point)

a penny is not going to kill you, like xtremezx2 said, their not using force that's just it.

And all this credit crunch is harsh but well, it's our time, all it is is banks giving to much loans and people can't afford to pay back, it goes round all the time, so what the plan is is to pump cash back into banks to get back up to start loaning again then people will buy things, do this do that, go their, give a little their.

Life is a circle. What goes around, comes around. If you give just a little when you need some help it will come back to you.
And even if some of us are not from the UK it doesn't mean we don't know about the Children in Need program over there. We have Toys for Tots, United Way, and things of that nature.
If you don't want to donate this season then don't. But please don't try to muck it up for those that do.

Agreed.

/thread

Honestly, donating is voluntary. Having people make you feel guilty for not donating is completely wrong. Usually, they don't mind. Life isn't always pink you know...and I hate pink....so imagine that.

Looks time no see!

Some people are affected by the current situation more than others and I think in a time like this is should make us more charitable as we reflect on what we take for granted. While people are worried about loosing their satellite TV, others are worried about if they have any food or not - so their financial situation is still far worse than ours. I don't think the BBC can expect this year to be the biggest yet (as they seem to expect each year (and the goverment will tax your donations)) but those that have been affected the least can still spare a donation.

Back
Top Bottom