Can't drag and drop onto taskbar?

He's not talking about dragin into the the aplication, but the task bar. It's a little different that putting it into an open program screen.

I would just be able to highlight all of the files I want to convert, drag them down to the taskbar where the converter program is already open. The program would then maximize and I would be able to just drop the files into that program and let it work.

Might want to read it a little closer, he says he drags down to the taskbar and the program maximizes and drags to the program. The dragging to the taskbar simply sets focus to that program and then he drags it into that one.

lol I know what he means, right click toolbar, click properties, now goto start menu tab, now click customize now tick the box that says Enable context menu and drag and dropping, tick it and press ok and ok again

I see the box for enabling dragging and dropping, but nothing that specifically says "context menu." The box for dragging and dropping IS checked, though, so I don't really know where this problem is.

Hi everyone I have a similar problem with windows 7 apparently it does not work in 7 and was intentionally made that way by Microsoft which IMO that is ridiculous they are now working on pay more and get less it did not even need developing they already had it Disgruntled Chris

Back
Top Bottom