Call of Duty World at War?

I don't know if i suck at it, it's just not so good as what people make out.

Only good thing I saw was me snapping a dogs neck.

I went to my friends house, he was on cod4, he went to get a drink or something, i grabbed the controller next min a dog ran at me, i press all buttons and moved analog and snapped it's neck and then I put the controller back down, that's about how much I thought of it lol

lmao...pushed all the buttons haha...too bad we don't have a video recording of that hehe :p

dont you have to press the right button at the right time to snap the neck?

Call of Duty is the damn same every single year, nothing ever changes. Now that Treyarch have used Infinity Ward's engine things are going to get even more samey. I have never ever paid full price for a CoD game and never will.

At least EA put in new game modes, new roster updates and new moves to keep the sports games fresh, but CoD games can't even manage that.

Played the CoD:W@W Beta... utter balls. Felt like a bad version of CoD2 with elements of CoD4 thrown in and there really is something I don't like about the CoD multiplayer but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Just for the record, CoD:W@W is not Call of Duty 5. It's a common mistake people make.

Just for the record, CoD:W@W is not Call of Duty 5. It's a common mistake people make.

still dont understand why these few people are saying its NOT call of duty 5 but when you talk to any cod forums admin, look in some of there articles, it says, CoD5 not CoDWaW... =\

You know what I don't like about this game...I get like 10-20FPS...I WANT A NEW GODDAMN CPU!

Even the multiplayer beta plays better.

You know what I don't like about this game...I get like 10-20FPS...I WANT A NEW GODDAMN CPU!

Even the multiplayer beta plays better.

I don't know about W@W, but CoD4 runs fine on my 4200+ X2, perhaps if you can find one cheap you should go for that? (I have socket 939 by the way.)

I'm gonna hopefully buy a new PC someday.

Back
Top Bottom