shocked no gears 2 thread?

But Oblivion was the shit! I still remember two summers ago where I logged 218 hours of Oblivion on Xfire. :p It's so fun and the mods just make it better and better.

Oblivion was good, but it was actually kind of dumbed down compared to Morrowind.

To me, one of the best things about GoW2 is the Horde mode. That is hella fun when you system link 2 Xbox's together:D

I agree with Alvino though, for GoW2 having the same engine I think they did a great job in mixing it up enough to make it surprisingly new and fresh, it's supposed to be a trilogy though isn't it?

Yeah. The thing about the Unreal Engine 3 is that when you look at it back in 2005 with the first Gears of War, it still stands out as one of the best looking titles to date. Now when you look at Gears of War 2 it's like, "whoa! They managed to do that with the same engine?!" Not only does it look far better than the first game, it runs just as smooth.

As far as gameplay though, it's the little things that make it seem a bit different and fresh. The overall experience is the same with the original cover system and the awesome Lancer rifle.

Dude if I could, I would seriously live in a domestic partnership with the Lancer rifle..

Back
Top Bottom