Youtube Opinion

youtube was cool, until it got too popular and people would just spam and post the same thing over and over again...
Just like myspace... I remember back then that everybody on myspace would respond back (back when the browse page was about 20), but now that site is just filled with people "trying" to be hot, or just try to get as many friends as they can.

i like Break.com, its a pretty good site to get some laughs.

if you watch pc nerd stuff on youtube, sorry but your asking to be rick rolled.

I never watch crap like that unless it's some kid getting angry over a game which I piss my pants laughing at.

I can't remember the last time I visited Youtube! Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I visited this site either!

PS Hello all!

Hell yes! I like to pop back here from time to time to see what Lindon's been doing with the place!

Yeah I live not far from the big city of Lincoln. Lol. My brother lives in Bolton... Farnworth to be exact!

dissing rick rolled :eek:
shame on you :p
yea i kind of agree though.
although youtube still has many good things about it, ie: the good members. its just some that spoil it.

On this past April fools day, youtube linked all their featured videos to that damn rick roll video and pissed everyone off. I think that should have been the last of the rick rolling. Like a big farewell to it. Goodbye Rick........

Back
Top Bottom