Call of Duty World at War?

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Should I get CoD W@W? I liked CoD 4 and my friends want to buy it but, I'm a bit skeptical. I'm not big in the World War II theme because A lot of WWII games were made that I didn't care for that were based much alike. Also Treyarch is making the game and they made CoD 3 which I didn't particarly care for. However, the game looks great and might just buy for multi-player aspects. What's your opinion and recommendations?

I didn't like CoD3 at all, and having looked at (and played for a few minutes) CoD5, I have absolutely no desire to play it. Unless that's all your friends are going to play, I wouldn't bother.

CoD4 is still a very good shooter to be playing.

i dont like CoD5, felt like i wasted my money, though i think i would pick it up when im bored of my other games. For me, its not as fun as CoD4.

In my opinion CoD5 is just a re-skinned COD4.. some the things are renamed but most of it is still the same.. like instead of a helicopter you have attack dogs and instead of a Air Strike you get a artillery barrage..

id say get it if you interested in weapons and look of that time period

and one reason why most people dont like the game is because they suck at it.

I don't know if i suck at it, it's just not so good as what people make out.

Only good thing I saw was me snapping a dogs neck.

I went to my friends house, he was on cod4, he went to get a drink or something, i grabbed the controller next min a dog ran at me, i press all buttons and moved analog and snapped it's neck and then I put the controller back down, that's about how much I thought of it lol

Back
Top Bottom