So, I'm glad this worked out

Infrared1

Baseband Member
So I ordered an the Antec 1200 on Sunday because I saw the free shipping and $55 off and it arrived today along with the two micro SD cards I ordered. Because I'm not going to order the rest of my computer until the core i7 is out and it's quite pointless to have my new case laying around I decided to transfer my old crappy 2005 Compaq's parts to the new case.

Took me about two hours, because this way my first time really working with computers and uninstalling and reinstalling the various parts and making sure the various switches and LED's were in place properly. Just booted up and I'm happy that everything still works great. This case sure sucks a ton of air! Dunno why I posted this, it's really pointless and you guys didn't need to know, I guess I'm just proud of myself :)

great job.

i have that case myself...and yes it SUCKS a lot of air forsure...but its got great aircooling.

Its a great case, hope you enjoy it :)

Here's what mines look like :)

P7130155-1.jpg

great job.

i have that case myself...and yes it SUCKS a lot of air forsure...but its got great aircooling.

Its a great case, hope you enjoy it :)

Here's what mines look like :)

I'd post a picture of mine in the Gallery, but my camera got spilled on by a Sonic Strawberry Lime Fruit Slush :eek:

Back
Top Bottom