Having issues installing program

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok can someone help me... im trying to DL the student versions of Autodesk programs... first i have to DL the student community downloader... well while installing that i got this message and it would not let me continue... yeah my myspace is in the background lol :D ...

untitled.jpg

i think its a corrupt .exe cause from what it seems, you are missing a .dll file.

no i have that file which is why im confused... i went to my sys32 folder and looked at it... it is indeed there...

ok now i had an issue downloading framework... this is the error i got this time... complete load of crap, starting to irritate me...

untitled2.jpg

reformat.

looks like something is missing from the os. o try to restore you computer to the last good known restore point.

the only bad thing about reformatting is with the laptop they didnt give me OS software to reinstall... is there a way to get that for a laptop or a regular computer that you buy out of store, because i was trying to install it on a friends and he was having the same issue... should i contact a rep from the autocad site to see how to resolve this problem

I don't think a format would do nothing as good as just reinstalling framework, looks like you have tried it tho.

Ok, try downloading 3.0 instead of 2, 2 does not contain the file you need

You could try downloading 3.0 framework

you could try restore

you could try going into safe mode and scanning the pc with antivirus

you could download ccleaner and clean pc

you could defrag your harddrive.

goodluck

Back
Top Bottom