Wheelin trip

Hey I can do that! I just gotta invest $200,000 in my car first and I'll be all set! :)

Colin-FocusWRC-jump.JPG

Now try doing that while going 70 down a dirt road and jumping way higher. That wasn't bad considering he was drunk and the car he had, but it's pussy shit compared to what rally drivers do.

I don't care who you are, you have to respect rally drivers, They pull off some crazy stuff.

Agreed. I'd like to see one you bastids do a Scandinavian flick at high speeds.

Now try doing that while going 70 down a dirt road and jumping way higher. That wasn't bad considering he was drunk and the car he had, but it's pussy shit compared to what rally drivers do.
Haha, I know, I was just joking, those rally drivers are good. I've seen some of the stuff they pull... all in subarus too!! haha, I really want to make a prerunner one day though...

Haha, I know, I was just joking, those rally drivers are good. I've seen some of the stuff they pull... all in subarus too!! haha, I really want to make a prerunner one day though...

Good, glad you was joking because the rally cars have weights in them, most front wheel drive cars display a heavy understeering behavior while cornering (at road holding limit speeds). This is due to the fact that in front wheel drive cars most of the car's weight is distributed in the front part of the car.

Kinda like when I tell people I race gokarts, and they're like "Dude thats soo easy, I could totally do that!" when they've only done the gokarts at putt-putt not a kart that goes 50MPH less than one inch off the ground while drifting around a corner w/ two karts on either side, it's two totally different worlds. :p

I agree, I use to be into things like that but supercross was where we all went down to watch in blackpool as they had all the jumps, so I got asked if I wanted ago, looked easy but when I got on the bike it felt cool but then it's scary jumping at 50mph up a big muddy hill for the 1st time

Back
Top Bottom