4 years and 8k posts

meh. alvino has like 16k or whatever it is, and he was only here a little longer than me :p its all good. its not about how big you are (your post count). its how you use it (how you post) :)

Right on the money. I'd also like to add that just the time you've been a member here is amazing. I can see myself still accessing the forums on a daily basis until high school. After that I'll probably be dropping in 1-2 time(s) a week tops.

I don't gamble but I use to, I went crazy sometimes on roulette online and I won about £110 pound , I can't remember my bet but it was like £3 .

You should stop gambling and just wack the whole £25 on a number and quit after that.

if you do that now and hit I'll laugh and also want my commission of £100

won another £30 today :D
this beauty of a slot. only put in like £1 today aswell :D

yer i agree stop while ahead , i didnt even notice but my 2 year mark went past recently too lol nad nearly 6k posts here lol i remember back when it was only 3K this is amazing how quickly it grows without you even noticing it -

it rly does. i remember when i only had 100 posts and thought it would be a miracle if i got 1000 :p

as long as i gamble small / i keep it in my weekly budget it wont become a problem. i dont bet £100's like some anyway. cant risk it.

as long as i gamble small / i keep it in my weekly budget it wont become a problem. i dont bet £100's like some anyway. cant risk it.

Just make sure you don't change that rule....or else it could set you back a lot of $$$. (ofcourse if you lose...but if you win...then u'd be rich...but i wouldn't get greedy :p)

4 months shy of your membership time. My active posting time was kinda limited. I've recently been on another forum more for the past 4 months and throwing a post on here only once in awhile. Before that I was active on and off for a year, before summer 2007 I only had 200ish posts. Last I remember I only have like 1500 posts, lol. Even Joga beat me on that by a lot. But this is the forum I've been most active on in all the forums I've been on.

Back
Top Bottom