I got it!

AmagicalFishy

Baseband Member
I finally got my graphics card, but my power supply is too weak to run it. A better PSU should be arriving within a couple of days.

I'm holding myself back... must...

... ... not... ... ... install... ...

haha.
you sure your PSU is "going" to arrive in a couple of days? :p

LOL, I was trying to run a x1300 256 MB on a 300 watt psu. upgraded to a 500 watt psu i believe.

That makes me want to install my graphics card right now. According to UPS tracking (which is usually relatively accurate), my PSU comes in tomorrow.

One more day.

i know the pain you are in! you won't sleep well tonight from the suspense lol GL and Congratz ahead of time

That's basically what happened with my computer. I thought everything would fit in my old case. It didn't, haha. I had EVERYTHING ready to go. I ordered one off of Newegg. But, I had to wait 3 days for my case to come in :( . Such a long 3 days.

LOL a couple days eh.

I order a PSU from ncix about 2months ago...and i still haven't gottin the package lol. Infact, i got an email with the tracking numbers only yesterday LOL.

I know the feeling. I was stone dead sure that my new Case and micro SD card would be arriving today. Sadly, they're coming tomorrow :(

Back
Top Bottom