Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t! Im looking at my first car tommorow,it's a '91 Toyota paseo and looks promising :D

toyotas can be driven off a cliff and aside from some cosmetic damage they will stiff function fine. Sounds like an ugly, but good running car.

Better than a minivan... until you have to haul stuff.

I improved by 1 point. 31 from 30.

Here were my scores in the specific categories:

Math: 34 (+6)
Reading: 30 (+1)
Science: 33 (-1)
English: 28 (-1)

I thought I did really well on the English part, but I guess I was mistaken. I also thought I had done better on science, but again, a disappointment. I'm going to take it one last time in February...Third time is the charm!

Good story here (if you know me at this point you'd either stop reading, or continue reading and wonder what the point of it is...)

So I'm no longer single... I'm now going out with the girl who I've like (and I think She's liked me) for the past 2 months. Shes really cool too. Basically the entire school knew about this before it happened (and her friends either stepped up to make me ask her out or she asked them to..... either way I had like a dozen people on my back to ask her out....) But when I asked her out, before I could even finish, she replied "sure" like nothing had happened.... because it basically happened without happening.

but yeah, that is my story. You will now return to your regular scheduled programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom