im on a sinking ship

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
my laptop charger just blew up.....smoke and all lol...no explosion tho

my battery has only 10 miniuts left ugh

so i need to get a new charger, yet im broke

thank god FORD and Suzuki are paying me 50 dollers each to test drive a car from each of them

so...TTYL later....be about a week before i get this all up and running....

thank god FORD and Suzuki are paying me 50 dollers each to test drive a car from each of them

LOL that sucks!!! Guess we'll see you once you get that power back :)

What's the brand of your laptop? Just call them up and ask if you can buy a charger from them and you should be fine. A lot of PC notebook chargers are pretty cheap and most manufacturers aren't like Apple who love to charge you an arm and a testicle just for a simple charger.

A lot of PC notebook chargers are pretty cheap and most manufacturers aren't like Apple who love to charge you an arm and a testicle just for a simple charger.

But it's magnetic.

Same thing happened to mine earlier this year. Suddenly, there was a loud 'pop' and the laptop screen dimmed (as it switched from mains to battery power). No smoke, but there was an awful burning smell.

I had it replaced under warranty. While I was waiting, I used a 'universal' laptop power supply that I've had for a couple of years. I can use it with both of my laptops by changing the plugs where it connects to the laptop. The plugs for my 2 laptops are slightly different.

What's the brand of your laptop? Just call them up and ask if you can buy a charger from them and you should be fine. A lot of PC notebook chargers are pretty cheap and most manufacturers aren't like Apple who love to charge you an arm and a testicle just for a simple charger.

It's an arm and a leg for the charger, the testicle part is in exchange for the built in dvd rewriter that you hate paying for

Back
Top Bottom