I need a few (many) helpers...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Ok i need a few helpers for just a period of time. Now ofcourse you are more then welcome to stay for as long as you want, but i need help getting my site a little populated.

I will not post the link here...as i do not want to draw members away from ComputerForums, this is simply a project me and some of my friends have put together. We're hoping to one day be as successful as CF :)

If you are interested in helping out...please PM me and i will send you the web-link.

Thank you for anyone who decides to help :). We're looking for some active posters :D

Sure thing.

It started off as my friend school project. His webdesigning class instructed him to create a website that has to be active for the remainder of his school years, and could be of any topic he chose.
So he decided to make a Computer Community...aka Forum. The only rule was, he had to use "Free" sources. If he wanted too, he could purchase a url for the site, which we have but are waiting on activation.
So i decided to take over the project with him. And we are simply looking for activity to help this site get a kick-start. And since i know CF gets a couple hundred visitors daily, i thought maybe some of you's would like to help out.

Is that more detailed :p :)

I'll join, might give me something to do when theres nothing happening in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom