The dark days of Obama's rule begin

and what do you drive exactly?

j9udg3.jpg

THAT is a sweet ass ride Rooster;)

And if anyone says otherwise, they are just blinded by jealousy (...either that, or simply by the color haha:p) I kid, I kid of course. Because in all honestly, what is sexier than riding around the town with your friends in a pink car that looks vaguely like a (pink) sack of potatoes?

Not much that I can think of:p

THAT is a sweet ass ride Rooster;)

And if anyone says otherwise, they are just blinded by jealousy (...either that, or simply by the color haha:p) I kid, I kid of course. Because in all honestly, what is sexier than riding around the town with your friends in a pink car that looks vaguely like a (pink) sack of potatoes?

Not much that I can think of:p

if it wasn't for the fact that that doesn't have (part time) 4 wheel drive, or towing capabilities I would totally be all over that.

P.S. vaguely isn't a good choice of words. Esp when someone like me is reading, and it follows after pink. I think 3 people here will figure this out and die of laughter.

Yup, Obama is poised ready to sign some executive orders as soon as he takes over the White House. Change is a coming and Obama with his remade Clinton administration are holding the reins.

No offense Atomic Rooster, but I hate when people stereotype others. Obama hasn't even taken office, he's only said he will sign some executive orders, and people are already making judgments. Give him some time to get established into office and give him a little bit of time until the effects of his first policies begin to show. If you don't like them, then rant all you want and I won't say a single thing against you. Hell, if I don't like it either I'll join you. Don't give me all these preemptive assumptions though.

His actions so far show no "change" what so ever. It's the same old tired liberal game plan. Campaign down the middle, shift left after the election.

Back
Top Bottom