Multi website hosting plans?

Gammer

BSOD
I am looking to develop a bunch of my domain names.

I figured it was worth finding out... Are there any hosting plans that allow you to host multiple websites within one plan?

Not just add-on domains... But hosting plans that actually allow you to host multiple separate websites.

Thanks in advance.

There are many ways to resolve your question: Fro exmple you may buy a reseller account which will enable you tp host unlimited domains on a individual IP adress each. Or there are non-reseller plans, like semi dedicated servers, which provide more resources... also some hosts allow unlimited domains on their shared plans...

Companies which may suit you are - a2hosting.com, imhosted.com, and other you would find in google.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I advise you to check webhostgiant.com as it offers multiple domain hosting plans on Linux and Windows platforms at very cheap price, starting at $4.79.

This is a very good web site hosting service. Host unlimited domains and sub domains, unlimited databases with 2500 GB (2.5TB) of storage space and they offer much more under one hosting package for only $7.95/ month. They have 24 hours billing and technical support via the icq messenger and they respond promptly that is why i like them so much.

Visit there website for more details http://www.lmh0sted.com

I hope this answers your question.

Can offer you to look at package plans from marblehost.com that allows to host unlimited domains, subdomains and parked domains on their enterprise plan. Hope it will be helpful for you.

A2hosting.com has unmetered shared plan, which allows multiple domain. They also offer semidedicated and reseller accounts where it is possible to host multiple domains. Take a look, maybe this is a suitable solution.

If I were you, I would deal with webhostgiant.com because it is stable company which offers nice shared hosting plans at very low price. To my mind, it is one of the best places to search for affordable web hosting plans.

Erm... webhostgiant.com seems to be good choice. Prices are really cheap. Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices, but I think you will make the right decision to choose this company.

I am looking to develop a bunch of my domain names.

I figured it was worth finding out... Are there any hosting plans that allow you to host multiple websites within one plan?

Not just add-on domains... But hosting plans that actually allow you to host multiple separate websites.

Thanks in advance.

Well as people do not recommend keep all eggs in the one basket, but if you need it - that up to you. I know several of them: hostgator.com, apthost.com, webhostingbuzz.com. They have multiple domain name web web hosting offers and moreover I have to add that hostgator have some limits even on the shared web hosting accounts. So be careful with that and specify it before sign up

Back
Top Bottom