eNotr beta 3 Release

It's solid, especially for a program that's a single executable. Not to mention only 150kB.

The only real issue is formatting. The formatting tools need to be more easily accessible if possible. Also, try to implement some keyboard shortcuts such as Control+i to italicize.

It's done in .net

The only real issue is formatting. The formatting tools need to be more easily accessible if possible. Also, try to implement some keyboard shortcuts such as Control+i to italicize.

Well the right click context menu has formatting stuff,and so doe the tool box.Could you elaborate?

I just think that it's a bit of a pain to get to the formatting. For font and size it's fine, but if you want to quickly underline, bold, or italicize something it's a little bit of a pain.

So they have a programming language that's just .NET? I didn't know that. I was thinking that you either used VB, C++, or C# (all express editions) b/c Microsoft integrated the .NET framework on those environments.

So they have a programming language that's just .NET? I didn't know that. I was thinking that you either used VB, C++, or C# (all express editions) b/c Microsoft integrated the .NET framework on those environments.

Your right. They dont have .Net.

My Guess is that he's using VB .Net.

My Guess is that he's using VB .Net.

Yeah it is sorry,i showed it too one of my friends and i told him the program i did it in (visual basic '08 express),he said that it uses .net?

I just think that it's a bit of a pain to get to the formatting. For font and size it's fine, but if you want to quickly underline, bold, or italicize something it's a little bit of a pain.

I'll intergrate that into the next release :)

Back
Top Bottom