The dark days of Obama's rule begin

Sorry to the people that are offended, and might be a little off topic...

cccombo-breaker.jpg

The only real mistake (A Big One At That) Bush made (Besides being stupid:D ) is invading Iraq under false pretenses and under estimating the fallout of it.

While I didn't vote for Obama, I'm going to give him a chance and see what he does...heck he's still not even the President (Bush is)....he's the President-Elect. President Obama is coming into a real mess and problems won't be solved over night and might not be solved during his first term, but if he doing his best and things are looking like they're improving then I'll give him the vote of confidence. If things are not going good, there's always the next election, but I think we all had enough of Politics for a while. ;)

The only real mistake (A Big One At That) Bush made (Besides being stupid:D ) is invading Iraq under false pretenses and under estimating the fallout of it.

I'm sorry, who has approved this spending? Oh right congress. And democrats have ruled congress the last two years, so don't act like its all bush's fault.

Bush did a few good things but the best is putting that cash in banks so banks can start loaning out again and people can buy more things and travel and it'll all go down the costs soon for things so it's all good.

Obama might take things slow that way he has a reason to be re-elected. (fuck) Thats like a presidents priority is to be re-elected. If he changes everything he can now and people don't like it... He might lose his chance.

No body has mentioned the civilian Army that just as well funded as the real army? Whats this all about?

Bush did a few good things but the best is putting that cash in banks so banks can start loaning out again and people can buy more things and travel and it'll all go down the costs soon for things so it's all good.

I think that was the worst thing he did.

Yep, giving 700 billion dollars to companies that screw over consumers, and allowing those companies to give their jackass CEOs large compensations while firing innocent workers. Now the stupid American car companies want their share and are asking for 25-50 billion dollars so they can "retool" their factories after building crappy cars for several decades and continually screwing over the consumers. And just so you know, the banks aren't loaning out money as well as you think. Credit is getting tighter and it's harder for people to get loans to buy homes and cars. Yeah you're right, the bailout was brilliant :rolleyes:

i think the bailout could have been better if certain criteria had been added the the bail out plan like over here the government over here decided that no banks where going to be getting any money unless they signed up to an FSA agreement to cut executive bonus's , i think more conditions should have been added such as none of the money will find its way to executives bank accounts at all and such forth , and i think banks should be forced to start lending again to consumers , im not saying they should lend to everyone but over here it is getting a problem that some banks that accepted government money arent lending to small businesses even though the bank accepted tax payers money

Basically what im saying is there should be more conditions and rules imposed on banks that accept taxy payers money because i think banks do need support as well but tax payers need to know their money isnt just going into executive bank accounts as it is now

i think the bailout could have been better if certain criteria had been added the the bail out plan like over here the government over here decided that no banks where going to be getting any money unless they signed up to an FSA agreement to cut executive bonus's , i think more conditions should have been added such as none of the money will find its way to executives bank accounts at all and such forth , and i think banks should be forced to start lending again to consumers , im not saying they should lend to everyone but over here it is getting a problem that some banks that accepted government money arent lending to small businesses even though the bank accepted tax payers money

Basically what im saying is there should be more conditions and rules imposed on banks that accept taxy payers money because i think banks do need support as well but tax payers need to know their money isnt just going into executive bank accounts as it is now

I think it could have been better if it didn't happen. Its harsh, but not everyone is cut out to own a house or a car.

Back
Top Bottom