Gaming keyboards.

I'd rather buy a less expensive keyboard and mouse and use the extra money to upgrade something else on my computer, that's just my thoughts on buying expensive keyboards and mice.

what if your system is complete?

I wouldn't mind getting a nice keyboard such as a Razer or Logitech G15, but I just cant pull the trigger on spending that much for a keyboard.

My upper limit is stuck on $20 for a basic MS Comfort Curve keyboard.

I wouldn't mind getting a nice keyboard such as a Razer or Logitech G15, but I just cant pull the trigger on spending that much for a keyboard.

Hah, yep. Nothing like a $20 mouse and keyboard set. Although I got a nicer MS keyboard for my family's computer, and it is really nice and quiet.

Well that MS Comfort keyboard is nicer than what I have now... lol

I had an eclipse 1, which was really really nice until it died. Same with my brother's.

Then I found an ideazon Merc at best buy on clearance for $15. Best $15 I ever spent. lol
It's actually a very nice keyboard. Fully programmable for all your programs. The only downside is the extra memory the profiler uses, but it's not that bad at all really.

well i smoke stupid weed and a solid metal keybored would stop my keybored looking like it is now;
2lava0j.jpg

well i smoke stupid weed and a solid metal keybored would stop my keybored looking like it is now;
Stop smoking weed and contact Dell about getting some new buttons for your lappy's keyboard.

It would help if you cleaned it once in a while too. :p

Back
Top Bottom