Gallery: Cases

Why do you have two different fans on the back? Did the old Gigabyte one die?
I had three ultra kaze's left over from my previous case, this has two exhausts and I'm one short so I just left a Gigabyte stock fan there.
huh... the picture of your computer in my mind was way off.
In what way?

Well, I'm not somebody who's going to spend loads on cold cathodes and LED fans etc.

Or did you mean why does my HD 4850 still have the stock cooler, why don't I have some fancy RAM/motherboard cooling etc? The reason is again mainly because I don't spend money I don't have to, my HD 4850 is volt modded and overclocked to the max and the stock cooler still does fine, and my RAM/NB temps aren't holding back my overclock, so why spend money there?

I got rid of all my lighting stuff. A simple side panel window with cable management looks fine to me. I love the simple, clean look.

Edit: I wish I had my camera right now.

I got my camera back.

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

Stupid automerge double post didn't bump the thread.

Cabbs, aren't you so furious at having to mount your TRUE with the fan blowing down? I'd probably want to rip all that bottom cage out to mount it properly.

I hate it. It wasn't like that with my Asus Commando, but DFI felt the need to put the socket closer to the edge of the mobo.

Cabbs,You are the cable management GOD!

Anyway,This is my new 2nd rig:

SDC10737.jpg

I Found it on the side of the road,it works perfectly,i just had to put a hardrive in it! The specs are in my sig.

It helps that my case put the HDD's and PSU's in a different area.

Funny how people throw away computers that work perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom