Wheelin trip

They won't do anything for you though. You don't need them. Better off spending $400 on mud tires or a locker. Much more practical for Offroad.

They won't do anything for you though. You don't need them. Better off spending $400 on mud tires or a locker. Much more practical for Offroad.

yea. you're probably right... the thing is I highly doubt my dad will let me ever take his truck off road.... But he wants to drive to Alaska with it... I'm hoping that he does get a bull bar before that though because I read that the animals are common sights on the alcan highway.

Looks Cool!!!

I just can't quite see my Buick sedan doing that ... LOL
monster_charger.gif

It can be done... lol. Engine should be good.

I was going to go down to MO last summer with my friend, but it never worked out... Bricks 4x4 farm... 500 acres, $10 a day to get it, you can camp there, do whatever... And they were supposed to be filming "Trucks Gone Wild" while we were there...

Looks like fun man, my ranger couldnt make it as far as your jeep I'm sure, lol.
Is it carb? Kept dieing on that hill.

Nice....."It ain't purdy till it's dirty"....lol

Ya didn't break anything did you? I wouldn't think so just muddin', I'm sure you wished you had some lockers though. Stock Jeeps do fairly well at that kind of stuff, don't try anything real hardcore with it though, it won't be able to handle that.

monster_charger.gif

It can be done... lol. Engine should be good.

I just saw a jeep wheeling with that car on another fourm. Ill hve to show you after school.

too bad you couldn't make it up that hill. That initial hump makes it hard to keep your speed up but it also looked really slick and idk how good your tires are (they appear a bit worn). Did your friend take a stab at it?

Back
Top Bottom