How is this processor for gaming?

Make sure your motherboard can support it. Not all LGA 775 boards can support Core 2.

im still getting a new mobo for my build. ( probally 750i) was jsut wonderign so i could save 200 dollars lol

still want to SLI eh?
SLI is hard for me to achieve, sometimes i regret getting an SLI board, but sometimes im actually glad.

its futrue proof IMO get a expensive card now, when you need it get a second one or 3rd if your mobo will take it. and by that time it will be cheap

thats what i wanted, but i think by the time i get the money for an 8800GT, it will be sold out at most places.
In a year or so, i dont think they will sell 9800 series any more, so it would be best if you went with the GTX 200 series.

XD, no it doesn't really mean that. It could, but all of those computers on that site are C2D - Core 2 Duo - There E8500 etc.

The Pentium D is a dual core CPU but its not the whole Intel like of Dual processors. There family names, C2D is a family name, Pentium is a family name of CPU's, and the next family is going to be the i7 family.

One: The pentium D has a horrible architecture. What are they using in it, two P4's or something stuck together?
Two: They run VERY HOT!

Back
Top Bottom