Which name do you like better?

*runs away, screaming*

Same. There are *blink* 10ish? people that can hug my without raising any questions. I'm not really *blink* sure how many, but I know I can count them on one hand. Actually, wait, yea I can. Umm.... 4? Are male.... and drummers... so it totally normal... and umm... that leaves *blink* six that are female, and friends of mine (no I'm single, so don't start acting like I'm excluding my significant other) and umm.... yea. *blink*

Not to be hating on you, but until I have *blink* sufficient evidence to suggest that you have a gender or a a drummer, then I'm not gonna hug you.

Sorry *blink* about the blinks. I saw it on another forum, and just like a kid that learned a new (bad) word I must now use it excessively. Oh, and I think this is the most time I've ever spent on a single reply. In fact, I don't think that I've ever spent this much time or put this though into anything I've done, school work included.

I just hope that I'm not bumping a 30 day old thread when I do finally *blink* hit ~Submit Reply~

Back
Top Bottom