crysis...

huh, crysis doesnt seem that impressive. The graphics look pretty horrible.

huh, crysis doesnt seem that impressive. The graphics look pretty horrible.

i was thinking the same thing actually.
I've seen other games look better, like NFS Mostwanted....on full load...some of the screen shots i took of that game looked almost real...as if it were real life.

Yeah i'm not too sure what the hype was about Crysis, but i thought i'd check it out for myself. got the game for $30.00CAD :)

too bad MW doesnt have an 1680x1050 res...:(
i saw the customization on NFS Undercover, and i think it sucks. Why cant they do what they did with NFSU and NFSUII? I like selecting what my front bumper is, what my back is, what my side is, etc, and the selection was great too. But instead, they are doing the same damn thing they did for prostreet. C'mon, 4 body kits? although you can customize the 4 to your liking, but its still the same damn 4 body kits... :(

yeah i hear you on that Teny. I still think the best NFS for customization was NFS Underground 2...it kick ass!!

I won't why NFS Mostwanted doesn't have a higher rez :confused:

i think when it was made, the re 1680x1050 wasnt really that popular. NFS only back up their game for about a year or so, so there wasnt a patch out.
i think they are purposefully doing this. They just want to make money, and putting the crappy things on it, it wont be as hard for them to top it off for the game thats going to be released in a year or so.

When I played Warhead, I thought it looked worse than the first one, anyone else get this feeling?

Back
Top Bottom