How stupid can you be?

Well, I did stick two completely exposed wires into a outlet once(Big blue spark in between them) but I was like 5. After that I decided not to mess around with sticking stuff in outlets or messing with electricity and water.

Even my dad when he was a teen stuck his finger in a light bulb socket. His brother was by the light switch and you could guess what happened next.

I'm starting to think everyone does one stupid thing with electricity now.
Who here has ever electrocuted themselves?

I'm starting to think everyone does one stupid thing with electricity now.
Who here has ever electrocuted themselves?

I've done it, and still haven't learned. My grandpa installs new circuit breakers without shutting off power. I've worked on light sockets that I thought were off but weren't. Thank God for insulated tools. I've also touched the side of a switch- shorted hot to ground through my finger.

what an idiot man. I guess thats his first lesson on electricity..........they must not teach that sh*t at school anymore.

What an idiot.... Only thing I have done is played with the electric fence... Nieghbors moved in, had horses and put up an electric fence, so my other nieghbors and I would go back and see who would touch it first, lol.

wow, ummmm... the mom say this and didn't stop him?

Why didn't the mom just shoot herself and her kid in the foot?

Maybe you should read the article before you make assumptions. She suggested to her son that it was overheating and search for tips on how to fix it. She didn't tell him to put it in a bowl of water, nor did she know he was going to do that.

Maybe you should read the article before you make assumptions. She suggested to her son that it was overheating and search for tips on how to fix it. She didn't tell him to put it in a bowl of water, nor did she know he was going to do that.

oh, I mis read. I thought is said that she said he was wrapping it in the saran wrap and dunking it in water as she left....

Back
Top Bottom