Gaming keyboards.

i got my Saitek for free, its a little worn, but its better than any keyboards i had, and the illumination is a plus.

I really don't see the point in spending a lot of money on a keyboard........

Whoa, didn't see the price. What I meant is that expensive keyboards aren't worth it. Maybe if you need the G-keys or something.

i have a saitek eclipse ii. i got it because the lights are cool. they really arent helpful because even at night the light doesnt go through the letters etched in the keys too well. besides, most people dont need to look at their keyboard when they are typing (unless you are a noob). its a solid keyboard and its really comfortable, i like especially with the lights off. anyways, really as long as the keyboard is comfortable thats all you need. lights and silly stuff is just something to jack up the price. but yes i highly recommend this keyboard.

I'd rather buy a less expensive keyboard and mouse and use the extra money to upgrade something else on my computer, that's just my thoughts on buying expensive keyboards and mice.

I personally recommend the Logitech G15 because I own it and think it's great, but if I could respend the $70 I spent on it I'd get something that's a good quality but cheaper because like others have said, "Gaming" keyboards aren't worth the extra money unless you need the extra features and keys.

I'd rather buy a less expensive keyboard and mouse and use the extra money to upgrade something else on my computer, that's just my thoughts on buying expensive keyboards and mice.

Why have a nice system that you can't enjoy because of cheap input devices? :rolleyes: I'd prefer to have nice keyboards/mice over performance, it's just a lot more enjoyable to use a system with keyboard/mice combo that you like IMO.

That samsung looks super cheap..

I'm leaning towards a saitek w/ the backlighting. I don't really want a G15 because of the size (we have a couple at work) while the screen is awesome and all, it's something I just don't need and it'd be too big to justify for lans. I think saitek has my cash as of now..

I don't. The keyboard I have now is an older Dell and it's getting warn, I'd like to replace it with a keyboard I enjoy typing on. The keys right now are super loud, have a long keystroke and often don't register as a press. I do a lot of computing at night so I'd like to have one that's backlit.

but it is chosen over the logitechs in progaming.

Back
Top Bottom