The dark days of Obama's rule begin

Yes, I'll agree that it is similar to the Vietnam war. But I'll also agree that Saddam needed to be taken out, and now Iran needs to have the nukes removed/destroyed, and Afghanistan and Pakistan need to be cleared of the "terrorists"

Its unfortunate to note that Terrorists can have sex too, so they will just keep reproducing.

wow well actually tbh compared to likes of the iranian president sadam hussein was a pussycat he wasnt really interested in waging war on anyone other than his people and even then at the time of invasion he wasnt really active in that area so IMO shouldnt even be in Iraq in the first place but thats another debate

Iran however thats another question, they dont have nukes at the moment i can tell you this for sure because if they had nukes they would have used them already , trust me they think isreal and america should be wiped off the map and their president is crazy enough to invoke nuclear attacks on both countries

Pakistan now this is something that interests me about you americans because you allow Pakistan to keep nuclear weaponds even though they are apprently open to protecting terrorists in afghanistan and in the afghanistan war a big problem is a lot of the terrorists you are fighting are actually in safe houses in pakistan and so they can go back their and recruit new fighters and train them and then hop back over the border unchallenged with a new set of forces and there is nothing coalition forces in afghanistan can do but watch on

And this is another problem with the terrorists it isnt their breeding that is the problem because that is a pretty slow process the main problem is them recruiting younger more impressionable muslims into believeing it is Gods will that the enemies of Islam should be attacked we need to stop them recruiting not stop them breeding

Obama ran a campaign of "change". Well, for those of you who voted for "change", the joke's on you. You'd think that he would bring in staff that was young, energetic, and ready to move mountains. That's not what he's doing. Instead you're getting the Clinton administration part three. All long time partisan liberal insiders. The only "change" you'll be getting is what will be left of your paycheck once these guys get ahold of it.

im interested if your so critical of Obamma and his policies what would your ideal policies be . would you like no changes to the current policies and allow them to run as they are . Outline what your ideal government policies would be

Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year.

So now Obama will require people to do community service??1?!?! I understand they already do this in mass highschools (i had to do it myself in highschool 10 hours a year). Its not hard to FORCE children into doing work because you can THREATEN them with not graduating which they did to me. But how will he MAKE the rest of us do community service??? What will be our punishment if we choose not to. What will he do to FORCE people over the age of 55 to do community service. Take away their pills? take away their medicare?
This is why we got rid of the draft, because the government does not and should not have the authority to FORCE people into servitude. Are we now all slaves to the system? do we not have free choice and free will?

Community service is great IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, the government can not force you into community service, involuntary servitude violates every individual right and liberty you have.

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

If we're going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well-funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn't this rather a big deal?

I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military. How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be even bigger than the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?

And wtf is civilian forces going to do? My neighbor isn't going their homeowner meetings we are going to call the government to interfere with his life and decide a punishment for him.

OK, get this... Everybody knows that Obama was elected by nearly a 3-1 ratio. Can't stop it, it's past news. But I'm seeing Red flags. My primary one is that our little buddy from Iran, Ahmad El-poo-poo, called and personally congratulated Barack Obama on his victory. Mind you, this is the same El-poo-poo that has threatened nuclear action against the U.S. for several years and is failing to disassemble it's nuclear program, even after North Korea dismantled theirs. Anybody see a problem with that besides me? We're talking a man that wouldn't give an American the sweat off his balls, now being all cuddly towards Barack Obama. I have said before, and I will say it again, this man is dangerous, and it's only a matter of time before he gets assassinated. Then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are gonna be on this like s**t on velcro and all the blacks will start rioting. I see disaster imminent.

So now Obama will require people to do community service??1?!?! I understand they already do this in mass highschools (i had to do it myself in highschool 10 hours a year). Its not hard to FORCE children into doing work because you can THREATEN them with not graduating which they did to me. But how will he MAKE the rest of us do community service??? What will be our punishment if we choose not to. What will he do to FORCE people over the age of 55 to do community service. Take away their pills? take away their medicare?
This is why we got rid of the draft, because the government does not and should not have the authority to FORCE people into servitude. Are we now all slaves to the system? do we not have free choice and free will?

Community service is great IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, the government can not force you into community service, involuntary servitude violates every individual right and liberty you have.

If we're going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well-funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn't this rather a big deal?

I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military. How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be even bigger than the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?

And wtf is civilian forces going to do? My neighbor isn't going their homeowner meetings we are going to call the government to interfere with his life and decide a punishment for him.
People aren't being forced into community service, other than high school students at 50 hours. College students can complete 100 hours for a $4000 tuition credit ($40/hr sounds pretty good to me), but it's optional. I've read that on several places online.

I admit, the wording at change.gov is awkward.

People aren't being forced into community service, other than high school students at 50 hours. College students can complete 100 hours for a $4000 tuition credit ($40/hr sounds pretty good to me), but it's optional. I've read that on several places online.

I admit, the wording at change.gov is awkward.

It'd be nice if he could keep it consistent. And what do you mean that high school student will have forced work? I'm gonna add mass hours to my transcript with habitat for humanity (who doesn't wanna use power tools?) but I'd be much more reluctant to do so if I had to. Something about wanting to do something makes it more enjoyable. If you wanna volunteer then you will follow it. If you don't, then just like draft cards, you are not gonna do your "required" 50 hours.

Back
Top Bottom