Red Hot Chili Peppers

Great band, at least I think.
I dont know much about any bands really, but are the RHCPs still togethor?
All the classics have been making new CDs... GnR, Metallica, ACDC...

And the one thing about RHCP, who doesnt like them? ALmost everybody likes them somewhat, interesting I thought....

Funny video with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXDup3398

Amazing how his voice is about as good as Jimi's in that song too.

Just thought I'd post....

They working on album RIGHT NOW! lol its cool. and they go to every major city which is me :)

I have to disagree... I really like the new Metallica album... Cyanide... Unforgiven III, love those songs. I heard the song Chinese Democracy, and it's pretty good, even without Slash. And teh new ACDC album isnt worse then their old stuff, the same, which is their problem, but it's not bad.

umm... From a musician's standpoint the drumming on the new album is horrible. I listened to a bit of it where you could hear the drums were off. I also think some of it could be faster, and they just don't "rock" like they used to.

And Guns and Roses now is just Axl Rose. The rest of the original lineup is now Velvet revolver. In fact, the lineup of that band has changed so much I'm surprised that they are still under the same name. Only person who has been with them the entire time is Axl Rose. And personally, I'm not too fond of his singing. Its good, but not my taste.

umm... From a musician's standpoint the drumming on the new album is horrible. I listened to a bit of it where you could hear the drums were off. I also think some of it could be faster, and they just don't "rock" like they used to.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you get old- you think you still got "it" when really you don't.

Back
Top Bottom