He Did IT!!!!!

Let me guess, you watch Fox News?

Give them a goddamn break here. History was made on election day regardless of what you try to come up with.

Talk about being politically correct. :rolleyes:

no, I watched CNN.

I'm just saying he is about is black as any of them. I personally don't think you can call anyone a specific race unless that is the majority of their heritage. I believe Obama is only 1/8 black If I remember correctly (maybe I"m wrong) but I personally don't think he is black.

I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.

I personally would like to know why we have a MUSLIM claiming to be a Christian who shows no reverence for the American flag, will not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I would like to know what's so appealing about him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.

Looks like you care. If you don't, then don't bring it up.

Also, if your one of those ignorant fools who thinks the religion of the parent means the child is ALWAYS going to use the same religion (if any), then you are sorely mistaken.

Also, his dad was an atheist.

I'm glad for Obama.I didn't vote because i don't feel I'm mature enough, even though i'm 19 i still don't know enough about politics, I'd be voting blindly. My mom diddn't understand when i told her why i wasn't voting lol maybe you guys will understand

You made a good choice in not voting danielpm. It's best to know about the issues and candidates so you can make an informed decision. My 18 year old son did the same as you. Next time though, he will look to paying more attention to the issues and candidates.

EXACTLY!!!! And Obama wants to increase spending by another trillion dollars? How is that helping to repay debt?
I don't know why he's spending that moneyh on (Must have a freaking big credit card), but as far for debt repay, think about it. You guys are probably a bilion. 1 buck for a billion bucks at the end of the pay roll. Assume it's 2 bucks a month. 2x12=24 billion bucks. But, they want it more efficient...so it'll probably be around $25-$12500 per pay check.

OK, that point I understand :rolleyes: (Obama fanboys)
I'm supressing Mac fanboys, but now, you're trying it over politics? Give me a break.

Then why is everyone here taking a piss over the election results?
I guess because everyone did. Coffee and sugar doesn't help on election results

What does religion have to do with it? What makes being a Muslim so bad, and being a Christian so good?

You're bringing a subject that has nothing to do with his policies. Just another way to stir up controversy over something that shouldn't be news in the first place.
Religion was never a problem and never will.

Honestly guys, give him a chance. Okay, 4 fraking years is a lot, but if he's got great intentions, that'll help a lot of people, and it's a universal help, since your crisis is affecting us, Canadians and probably Europe. If they were to elect a fashist (sp?) president, then yeah, I'd ask if you guys were on crack, but that wasn't the case. McKain, well...he's...meh, I don't trust the dude. Luther King would have been happy to see that...a first Black president.

I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.

Show me where he tried to hide it , he didnt bring it up in his election campaign if thats what you mean but could that also be because he had more important things to focus on to let the whole countr know that he was a muslin ,
i mean if you say that why not say that sarach palin tried to hide the fact that she has a teenage daughter who is pregnant

yes. He may look it, but if you aren't 50% (or a whatever is most if there is nothing about 50% in your blood) of something then you aren't that.

I'm 70% German, 20% Irish, and 10% English. Does that mean that when people ask who is Irish I raise my hand? Nope, only when they ask for people who are German.

Back
Top Bottom