The dark days of Obama's rule begin

Because Chuck Norris wanted Obama to win!

Actually, Chuck Norris is a total twat and hates Obama, so whatever.
Haha, close. Some votes were because of the song made by that one rapper. Another reason, one rapper said if Obama lost he was going back to Africa.

Just some small things that contributed to our rap comunity.

clearly nobody here understands how taxation works...

Assuming that you earned $1,000,000 you'd take home $1,000,000 - tax (we'll say @20%) = take home of $800,000

now if you earn $2,000,000 your first million is taxed at base rate, the second million is taxed at higher bracket rate.

e,g take home is $1,000,000 - 20% tax, + $1,000,000 - 80% tax
take home is $800,000 + $200,000 = $1mil.

you don't get to earn $1mill and get taxed 80% on that, as then someone earning $999,999 could get to take home more.

I also (always) find it hard to believe that in America you're either blue or you're red either republican, or democrat. what's up with that?

Why is there no party that just takes the best ideas of both?

IMO there are somethings that you need to be conservative about, and somethings that you need to be liberal about. how can you define yourself by a simple tag?

Thank you for explaining it. ANd I'd like to point out while I do have many conservative values, I do agree with the war, that many of the troops are willing to fight because they are helping people that want to be like us, A VERY DEMOCRATIC REASON. Thats right, folks. They troops that support the war and tell you to vote republican have democratic views as well.

Thank you for explaining it. ANd I'd like to point out while I do have many conservative values, I do agree with the war, that many of the troops are willing to fight because they are helping people that want to be like us, A VERY DEMOCRATIC REASON. Thats right, folks. They troops that support the war and tell you to vote republican have democratic views as well.

Invading random country's for false reasons ftw!

Well, one way or anther, it all boils down to this: They're all crooks. Just try to find the good crook in all of them. Well, I hope he does something good for the economy, because I'm getting layed off because of hour cuts in schedule, due to the poor economy in the US...and I'm in Canada...

Invading random country's for false reasons ftw!

Yes, I'll agree that it is similar to the Vietnam war. But I'll also agree that Saddam needed to be taken out, and now Iran needs to have the nukes removed/destroyed, and Afghanistan and Pakistan need to be cleared of the "terrorists"

Its unfortunate to note that Terrorists can have sex too, so they will just keep reproducing.

Back
Top Bottom