The dark days of Obama's rule begin

Since you're all adamantly speaking shit towards Obama, does anyone want to put their honor on the line? I'll make a bet with any of you that Obama will have a FAR better presidency than Bush or McCain could ever have had. If I win, you must admit you were wrong in judging a book by its cover. If you win, then you pick my punishment. To me, admitting defeat is the worst kind so that's what I pick for you.

quick reminder: 90% McCain = 100% Bush.

clearly nobody here understands how taxation works...

Assuming that you earned $1,000,000 you'd take home $1,000,000 - tax (we'll say @20%) = take home of $800,000

now if you earn $2,000,000 your first million is taxed at base rate, the second million is taxed at higher bracket rate.

e,g take home is $1,000,000 - 20% tax, + $1,000,000 - 80% tax
take home is $800,000 + $200,000 = $1mil.

you don't get to earn $1mill and get taxed 80% on that, as then someone earning $999,999 could get to take home more.

I also (always) find it hard to believe that in America you're either blue or you're red either republican, or democrat. what's up with that?

Why is there no party that just takes the best ideas of both?

IMO there are somethings that you need to be conservative about, and somethings that you need to be liberal about. how can you define yourself by a simple tag?

Why dark days? He is really educated person and I think that he will do his best to satisfy people's needs.
I was closer to McCain but Obama won and I can only congratulate him.

So that 1Mil will be less your going to take home now pretty soon. Which means you will be working for free for about 4 months. Then it that money will go to the people I see ever week, that donate there plasma every month for their weed money. :)

Well it's not really donating because they give them money for it.

My dad is a Network administrator for Hospital companies. He's gone all day, I HARDLY get to see him because he works his ass off. He's going to be working for free more too now. I'm sure most of us here is fully capable of making the same money as he does because it just takes the knowledge and the commitment to go out and do it.

Meanwhile, people are going to get $4,000 for college that are not really getting theres moneys worth because the colleges jacked their prices up by $4,000 for guaranteed money.

I hope he figures out a way to get all my lazy ass family in Syracuse, New York off welfare.

Lets just give people a bigger incentive not to work. :)

I know Oprah is very excited. lol Seeing her at the last Obama rally. I saw like 200 people on youtube say that they wanted her money. lol

It won't be dark days though, no matter what America won't be in the Dark

+1

clinton reduced our debt by alot, and then Bush just F*** it up again

Clinton also made the douche move of giving China favored nation status for trading. Since he did that, all of our jobs are going overseas.

And somewhere people seem to forget that Bush doesn't make all the decisions, very few in fact. Remember those things called a Congress and a Senate? Oh thats right, they APPROVE everything. forgot about that.. :rolleyes:

I also (always) find it hard to believe that in America you're either blue or you're red either republican, or democrat. what's up with that?

Why is there no party that just takes the best ideas of both?

IMO there are somethings that you need to be conservative about, and somethings that you need to be liberal about. how can you define yourself by a simple tag?

+1 (tried adding, already added too much to you :p)

I agree 100%. Unfortunately not enough people in the US are open minded enough to do their own research they only believe what CNN or FOX tells them, both are biased. Third parties do exist, they just can't create enough money to get their campaign out there or recognized because people don't research them, some don't even know about them because they ONLY listen to the media.

Hell, for that matter, the Aflac duck would make a better president than Nobama. :p

Slick Willy did nothing to reduce the debt. He just rode the coattails of the previous administration's policies and the boon of the stock market boosted by Silicon Valley.

Why dont you run for president, if you are so 1337! ;) :D

Clinton also made the douche move of giving China favored nation status for trading. Since he did that, all of our jobs are going overseas.
And somewhere people seem to forget that Clinton didnt make all the decisions, very few in fact. Remember those things called a Congress and a Senate? Oh thats right, they APPROVE everything. forgot about that.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom