Red Hot Chili Peppers

superman22x

Golden Master
Great band, at least I think.
I dont know much about any bands really, but are the RHCPs still togethor?
All the classics have been making new CDs... GnR, Metallica, ACDC...

And the one thing about RHCP, who doesnt like them? ALmost everybody likes them somewhat, interesting I thought....

Funny video with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXDup3398

Amazing how his voice is about as good as Jimi's in that song too.

Just thought I'd post....

i'm not a huge fan of RHCP, i'm not really into their style of rock, altho they have a couple songs i like.

I'm a RUSH fan, and listen to tones and tones of classic rock like, Jethro Tull, Cat Stevens, REM, Kiss, ACDC, Led Zepplin, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Who, and the list could go on and on LOL.

Nice video tho :)

Guns N Roses new album is gonna suck, Metallica's new album sucks, and AC/DC sucks period.

Music died.
I have to disagree... I really like the new Metallica album... Cyanide... Unforgiven III, love those songs. I heard the song Chinese Democracy, and it's pretty good, even without Slash. And teh new ACDC album isnt worse then their old stuff, the same, which is their problem, but it's not bad.

Otherside is the only RHCP song I have ever heard (listening to it now, actually), and I like it. I've thought about getting more of their music.

Guns N Roses new album is gonna suck, Metallica's new album sucks, and AC/DC sucks period.

Music died.

As far as older bands are concerned, the only one to please me is Testament. The Formation of Damnation is just plain awesome.

I actually happen to be listening to one of their songs right now, Dani California. Don't particularly like the song, it just came up when listening to Pandora. But i like some of RHCP's songs. Others, not so much.

Red Hot Chili Peppers is a good band. Not my favorite, but they're enjoyable to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom