For the hockey fans of CF!

Yeah those are pretty bad :p I was a goalie for 5 years and same days you just make those stupid mistakes, I remember a puck going slow freakin slow and it just slid right under me like nothing and you feel like a idiot in front of EVERYONE. After that you just lose confidence....

yah, i still remember that goal conklin gave up,i blame losing the in the finals on him...and shortly after he was traded :)

i used to be a goalie too, and made some stupid mistakes as well, one time i was going to get the puck out of the corner, i fell, and accidently passed the puck to the opponents for a goal right in the high slot, as you probably could guess, i was pulled right after

anyone thing Roloson may be added to the list soon?...just the other day he did that baseball swing again to get the puck down the ice, one day hes gonna miss, and the puck will just slide back into the net...i cant find a vid so heres a link to a picture of him doing it

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/story.html?id=929981

@Luke.13
who knows, he might make it onto the list LOL.

I've never been a goalie, i play as a right winger...and i've scored a couple goals cause of some stupid mistakes a goalie made LOL. Good times...i can't even imagine how stupid one feels after doing something like that infront of such a massive crowd LOL.

The Sharks are also unbeaten at home through 7 games.

This just may be their year. They've been getting close the last few years.

The San Jose Sharks - No.1 with the best record in the league at 11 - 2 - 0.

I only live 15-20 minutes away from the Shark Tank. :D Can't wait for the playoffs.

Of course, being born in Edmonton, I'm naturally an Oilers fan. Not the best team, but they're young and dynamic. They have potential. :)

Back
Top Bottom