PayPal Update... (remember i got my account hacked)

Really? How did you manage that? Once paypal get their greedy hands on it they don't let go easily

Really? How did you manage that? Once paypal get their greedy hands on it they don't let go easily

well...i simply just followed the instructions they told me too. Waited...and...waited....got pissed :p .....waited some more....and hey, it got solved :)

Way to go!!! I've been less lucky in similar situations. But, hey, good for you.

hey i know what you mean. this is one of the first situations i've gottin into thats solved without any other hastles. i guess i just got lucky :) but i definitely don't want to go through this again...i think i'm going bald quicker then expected lol...from all this stress haha :cool:

hey i know what you mean. this is one of the first situations i've gottin into thats solved without any other hastles. i guess i just got lucky :) but i definitely don't want to go through this again...i think i'm going bald quicker then expected lol...from all this stress haha :cool:

Might explain my lack of hair. :p

Back
Top Bottom