The dark days of Obama's rule begin

everyone blames bush, it are those dipshats in the electoral college who voted him in twice. and really? would kerry or gore done any better than bush?
we think bush is bad, obama's in now, to all my fellow Americans we are screwed worse than the butter fingers in the showers of prison.

What a sad day indeed.

I still remember the last time a democrat ruled the roost. Hopefully this one can keep it in his pants. :(

If you want to talk about the bad things the last democrat did, go for it, but if all that comes to your mind first is him getting a blow job, then justifying it by saying it's a small part of why he failed, perhaps you could kindly do us a favor and piss off?

Bill Clinton does not even compare to the shit that Bush put us through, yet you are complaining that the opponent of the guy who supported Bush 100% won. Ah yes, and you claim you didn't support McCain either.. mm.. yeah.

Get the fuck out of here.

LOL! I misspoke. It was a very small part of why he failed.

Yup, I never supported McCain. Please show me one post of mine where I said that.

Hey, just because I pissed on Nobama doesn't mean I support McCain.

Now, please provide the proof needed to show that I supported McCain. I'll understand if you can't.

Hey, just because I pissed on Nobama doesn't mean I support McCain.

Now, please provide the proof needed to show that I supported McCain. I'll understand if you can't.

If you didn't support McCain, they why does this thread exist?

You started this thread, calling it "The dark days of Obama's rule begin", then you go on about how shitty things were with the last democrat, paying no mind that if McCain was elected, any of us could just as easily name this "The dark days of McCain's rule begin", yet unlike you, we could go on FOREVER about the shit that Bush fucked up, the 'Last republican' is a lot more scary than the 'Last democrat' was.

Having another Bill clinton would be a godsend compared to having somebody who supported bush 100% in everything.

No, you and others who disagree with the new president can make their remarks without leaving such childish and immature remarks.

Either way. I started a thread for those who don't like Nobama. :D
Because somebody was put off by posting negative things about Nobama in the "He Did IT!!!!!" thread. :D
You should try reading the threads instead of blindly reacting to them. :rolleyes:

Touche'. You got to laugh, piss me off, and laugh at me not realizing something I should have noticed in the first place.

Good job troll, you win. I'll leave this thread now.

You started this thread, calling it "The dark days of Obama's rule begin", then you go on about how shitty things were with the last democrat, paying no mind that if McCain was elected, any of us could just as easily name this "The dark days of McCain's rule begin", yet unlike you, we could go on FOREVER about the shit that Bush fucked up, the 'Last republican' is a lot more scary than the 'Last democrat' was.

Having another Bill clinton would be a godsend compared to having somebody who supported bush 100% in everything.

+1

Back
Top Bottom