He Did IT!!!!!

I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.

Just because someelse dosent belive in your silly little story dosent make them any diffrent than you

i hate religion, and i hate when religion is dragged into politics

NADER!!!?!?!?!!?
nader082008-07-31-1217502694.jpg

http://www.walken2008.com/

I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.

Talking about appealing to the public...you know all these politicians who claim to be just like you are multi-millionaires right?

The actor? Oo...I like him. :D

Separation of religion and state is one of the biggest problems in our country. Bush basically took a massive evangelical christian sh*t on that.

Nader? Oh hell no. Only fools and idiots would vote for that guy. :rolleyes:

Separation of religion and state is one of the biggest problems in our country.
There's no such thing as separation of church and state. But that's another topic all together.

Talking about appealing to the public...you know all these politicians who claim to be just like you are multi-millionaires right?

Because MOST of them, and notice I say MOST of them unlike GWB, entered the world of higher politics on their own and went through the hoops to get there.

Because MOST of them, and notice I say MOST of them unlike GWB, entered the world of higher politics on their own and went through the hoops to get there.

Right...but they still can't claim to know the situation of the general public because they don't. As soon as they began filling in the higher offices, money began filling in their pockets. Once you have a constant and significant influx of wealth going to your pocket it's very hard relate to those who don't.

Back
Top Bottom