The dark days of Obama's rule begin

I've actually been in that website and browsed around a bit. Communist is really not a bad idea, theoretically. Unfortunately human nature gets in the way and you're actual execution of the idea is horrible.

Mmhmm... In theory, communism is the perfect form of government. EVERYONE is taken care of. In theory* ;)

Another +1. You know what's funny? Bush actually had an approval rating of 13%. While the lowest ever, it still means that 13% of the population are satisfied with the way the country is heading. Isn't that ridiculous?! These 13% must be all those heavy drinkers and drug addicts.

I'd take that over increasing debt.

OK, just because somebody approves of Bush makes them a heavy drinker or a drug addict. Makes you wonder who the REAL heavy drinker or drug addict is. :rolleyes:

No, that's why I bolded the selected text. :p

Wanna hear something funny. . .

I didn't even support McCain.

OK, just because somebody approves of Bush makes them a heavy drinker or a drug addict. Makes you wonder who the REAL heavy drinker or drug addict is. :rolleyes:

Eh...I know. I was just trying to emphasize my point. With the economy the way it is it's hard for me to comprehend why somebody would approve of it. Maybe those 13% are those people who make quarter of a million+

Back
Top Bottom