He Did IT!!!!!

Most of that is in tax cuts. Humm?? Sound familiar. Tax cuts. Weren't you pulling for that a while ago? And wait, you said Obama wasn't cutting enough taxes...funny. How much do you think McCain would increase the national debt by then?

I personally would like to know why we have a MUSLIM claiming to be a Christian who shows no reverence for the American flag, will not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I would like to know what's so appealing about him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.

I believe Atomic Rooster is old enough.

@Jervin: I'm not a Christian, I'm not patriotic (I am towards Brazil), and I don't know any of the Pledge of Allegiance yet I want the U.S. to be off well. Now, I'm not saying I second what you have said. I'm just saying that if those were to be true (which I don't know for sure), it still wouldn't matter because you can have someone care for something just as much and have that something do well without having to have those qualities. You know that patriotism is one step behind extremism.

I personally would like to know why we have a MUSLIM claiming to be a Christian who shows no reverence for the American flag, will not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I would like to know what's so appealing about him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.

Whats wrong with Muslim's?

What does religion have to do with it? What makes being a Muslim so bad, and being a Christian so good?

You're bringing a subject that has nothing to do with his policies. Just another way to stir up controversy over something that shouldn't be news in the first place.

Old enough to be your Dad and smart enough to know better.

Yes I did vote. But not for either of these two idiots. :p

NADER!!!?!?!?!!?
nader082008-07-31-1217502694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom