The dark days of Obama's rule begin

What a sad day indeed.

I still remember the last time a democrat ruled the roost. Hopefully this one can keep it in his pants. :(

You are basing an entire party's presidency in office as negative just because of one of the presidents' penis?

Wow. Way too look for the real issues there ;)

Failure? I'll take Clinton in the office over the f*ckin' dip sh*t FAILURE we've had in office for the last 8 years. As I said, even the Aflac duck would make a better president than that idiotic screw up.

Failure? I'll take Clinton in the office over the f*ckin' dip sh*t FAILURE we've had in office for the last 8 years. As I said, even the Aflac duck would make a better president than that idiotic screw up.
+1

clinton reduced our debt by alot, and then Bush just F*** it up again

Hell, for that matter, the Aflac duck would make a better president than Nobama. :p

+1

clinton reduced our debt by alot, and then Bush just F*** it up again
Slick Willy did nothing to reduce the debt. He just rode the coattails of the previous administration's policies and the boon of the stock market boosted by Silicon Valley.

So you all had a sh*tfit when we gave these kinds of posts in the other thread, but somehow it's ok to do it here? All I have to say is we'll see how "Prince Charming" does these four years, if he lives that long.

Another +1. You know what's funny? Bush actually had an approval rating of 13%. While the lowest ever, it still means that 13% of the population are satisfied with the way the country is heading. Isn't that ridiculous?! These 13% must be all those heavy drinkers and drug addicts.

Slick Willy did nothing to reduce the debt. He just rode the coattails of the previous administration's policies and the boon of the stock market boosted by Silicon Valley.

I'd take that over increasing debt.

Another +1. You know what's funny? Bush actually had an approval rating of 13%. While the lowest ever, it still means that 13% of the population are satisfied with the way the country is heading. Isn't that ridiculous?! These 13% must be all those heavy drinkers and drug addicts.

I'd take that over increasing debt.
Cough, A.R......

:)

I've actually been in that website and browsed around a bit. Communist is really not a bad idea, theoretically. Unfortunately human nature gets in the way and you're actual execution of the idea is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom