He Did IT!!!!!

Yes, I use the roads and highways. My vehicle registration fees and the gas taxes I pay go towards the cost of that use.

The way I see it is if you don't want to pay taxes then you don't want a government. Without a government there would be chaos. So you essentially want life to be chaos? Every man for himself?

Don't you use our public roads and highways? Are you not protected by our law enforcement and military?

Let me guess, both of you are the exception.

Whether you believe or not the government still does things to better the life of all citizens. It shouldn't even be your duty to pay it. You should pay it out of gratitude.

...Or if not that, I assume you'd rather have a monarch telling you what you should do...
...and have you give him everything that you make except the essential for basic life.

OK, that point I understand :rolleyes: (Obama fanboys) but does spending another trillion dollars help to repay the debt? Sorry for asking this a second time, as you guys seemed to just pass that part up the first time. ;)

I was going to address it, but I got a little distracted with proving why you should pay taxes. I doubt he will spend up to a trillion. However, I think that it would be well worth it if were to increase national debt so in the future you can prevent it from increasing even more. If you invest a trillion in alternative energy, then won't you be effectively avoiding steep gas prices and such? Therefore wouldn't you be saving money? I'm completely against wasting money in something that will in no way be a technological advancement (as in it will make things more effective).

OK, that point I understand :rolleyes: (Obama fanboys) but does spending another trillion dollars help to repay the debt? Sorry for asking this a second time, as you guys seemed to just pass that part up the first time. ;)

A conservative is the last person who should be asking why we have to spend money (476 billion dollar war?). Anyways, it's a basic principle that you have to spend money to make money. The money (where did you get a trillion dollars from anyways?) that Obama will spend on our nation is to help us, which in turn helps our economy. Paying off our debt is 1000x easier when we have a strong dollar (compared to the crap we have now).

Damn it stop bashing you guys anything is better than Bush/McCain. Seriously if you think obama's politics are crap compare them to Bush's.

You must be high. Hahahaha

We could have the Aflac duck as president and it'd still be a better next 4 years.

Oh and QFT.

A $65 billion-a-year health plan
$15 billion in green energy spending
$85 billion in tax cuts and credits
A $25 billion-a-year increase in foreign aid
$18 billion a year in education spending
$3.5 billion for a national service plan

X4 years = 846 million dollars. I rounded up a little bit. Shoot me. I'm done debating about this, all I have to say is we'll see how shiny he is during his election term once all the campaign hype dies off. I am pretty sure he won't be the same as you saw him these past 21 months. ;)

Back
Top Bottom