He Did IT!!!!!

No, WE do not need to pay off somebody else's debt.

I'm not responsible for running that debt up. Why should I be required to help pay it off?

EXACTLY!!!! And Obama wants to increase spending by another trillion dollars? How is that helping to repay debt?

I'm not responsible for running that debt up. Why should I be required to help pay it off?

Whether you believe it or not, everyone in the United States who is a legal citizen contributed to our national debt. Regardless, everyone is responsible.

No, WE do not need to pay off somebody else's debt.

I guess you don't get to use them roads and highways. Oh, and those terrorists, no need to neutralize them right? They won't attack you.

I am not contributing.... I have zero debt. I own my car, don't have a mortgage, so I have no debt. NEXT!!!!

I am not contributing.... I have zero debt. I own my car, don't have a mortgage, so I have no debt. NEXT!!!!

Whether you believe or not the government still does things to better the life of all citizens. It shouldn't even be your duty to pay it. You should pay it out of gratitude.

...Or if not that, I assume you'd rather have a monarch telling you what you should do...
...and have you give him everything that you make except the essential for basic life.

Back
Top Bottom