He Did IT!!!!!

Well now that we have a democratic House, Senate, and President, anything that suits the democrats and is unfavorable to the Republicans, no matter how absurd, will be passed with ease. :rolleyes:

I guess she would have. I might have to reconsider. I probably still would have preferred her, but not as much.

It will be fine. Everybody always wants tax cuts. Have you ever stopped to think about how too many tax cuts can be bad? I mean, for ffs the government provides you with a lot of stuff...why is it so bad to help them out with $$? This will sound harsh, but if you don't make enough money you should have stayed longer in college. Everybody starts off with an equal chance, some just make better use of it than others.

It will be fine. Everybody always wants tax cuts. Have you ever stopped to think about how too many tax cuts can be bad? I mean, for ffs the government provides you with a lot of stuff...why is it so bad to help them out with $$? This will sound harsh, but if you don't make enough money you should have stayed longer in college. Everybody starts off with an equal chance, some just make better use of it than others.

Taxes higher than 42K = higher taxes..... makes me want to throw my degree away and work at wal-mart.

One good thing you learn when you have lived in a country that's far more poorer than another is that you don't have to be rich to be happy. IMO, Americans are spoiled. Even I think I'm a bit spoiled.

Everybody starts off with an equal chance, some just make better use of it than others.

not really, theres usually one person better than the other , and not everybody have the same interest and point of view. Some people will also have bad luck and get a teacher that hates them which then makes them hating that subject whereas theres a nicer teacher where others would end up loving the subject.
Some sees Life as a Destination, while others sees Life as a Journey.
I choose to see what my life would be, i see it as a long journey, and its my goal to see how long i last.

Back
Top Bottom