He Did IT!!!!!

i would, but im pretty sure that the people that dont care wouldnt bother posting in it because simply they dont care. :p

QFT!!
z7shysterical.gif

Congratulations Obama. I'd lose the little respect I have for the U.S. government if McCain were to be elected. I would not be able to stand it. I want somebody that's way smarter than me to lead the country.

The only thing that worries me is his experience, I hope he surrounds himself with people that have experience. Good thing McCain didnt win, still would have prefered Clinton.

Obama has got plenty of experience around him. He has Volker, Buffet, and one or two former secretary of treasuries to deal with the economy. For foreign affairs, I got one name: Joe Biden.

Obama has got plenty of experience around him. He has Volker, Buffet, and one or two former secretary of treasuries to deal with the economy. For foreign affairs, I got one name: Joe Biden.

I'm not debating lack of experience, I am debating his actual politics. Anybody who makes $42,000 a year or more getting tax hikes; might make you decide to hold off on that promotion. And I still disagree with his approach on foreign affairs. And God forbid Obama gets offed and we get Biden as a president, OH F**K!!!!

IDK, i guess i don't really care right now whether it was Obama or McCain who had won. What i care about is what the implications will be now that a new president is chosen and what it will mean for the rest of the world. IMO, who's running the U.S. shouldn't affect us all but for whatever reason it always does.

still would have prefered Clinton.

I think I would have rather had Clinton than Barrack. Kind of liked Mitt Romney. Crazy stuff still can't get passed without the Senate and the House, although Hitler was able to change that. I still doubt that anything like that would happen.

Back
Top Bottom