nfs mw

okay so apparently their is an option when u hit start in the game that says performance tuning steering n handling were maxed i put them both down to the middle and the car is sweet now!!! I just beat blacklist racer #13 n i bought an eclipse n a supra im using the cobalt SS, um I downloaded a save file a while ago which gave me like $10,000.00 nice!!!! and I downloaded a save file today which has all cars and parts unlocked!!!!! mad nice!!!! I cought get any car!
i had the lambo and the lancer evolution!!!!!omg
im so happy n so hyper I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so apparently their is an option when u hit start in the game that says performance tuning steering n handling were maxed i put them both down to the middle and the car is sweet now!!! I just beat blacklist racer #13 n i bought an eclipse n a supra im using the cobalt SS, um I downloaded a save file a while ago which gave me like $10,000.00 nice!!!! and I downloaded a save file today which has all cars and parts unlocked!!!!! mad nice!!!! I cought get any car!
i had the lambo and the lancer evolution!!!!!omg
im so happy n so hyper I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could use a thing called a Trainer, where it can give you like max money, all parts, all cars, max bounty, infinite NOS, etc. and you can select which ones you want to turn on.

@Trivium Nate
Why not use this, to get whatever cars you want and however much money u want...and it still lets you play the game from the start to finish...but with your own car.

here's the download.
http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=20167

i use it...just to get the cars and money and stuff...but i am still beating the game by doing all the races and milestones etc..

LOL - Teny beat me :p

the longest cop chase i did was about an 1 1/2 hours. It was long, but i was having fun. But i got away. I think I was using the Evo.

the longest cop chase i did was about an 1 1/2 hours. It was long, but i was having fun. But i got away. I think I was using the Evo.

i was in the Viper SRT and i had a chase go for about 1 hour and 28minutes....i even have a screen shot somewhere of it LOL :p

O yes...it was crazy fun!! and i ended up getting away LOLz

we should start a competition to see who lasts the longest and has the most bounty in one cop chase. But it will only count if you got away, and must take screenshots.
It would take me awhile because i started a new game, and im pretty busy from school for the next three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom