UV Lights and Sleeves

rohan23

Fully Optimized
What do you guys think I should get?

Most places have shipping, costing as much as twice the price of the product itself.

The rates are a lot better than the other sites. Can you recommend some products for me? I'm looking to spend no more than $25.00. That includes shipping. I just need to make my case look pretty.

I'm deciding on sound activated UV lights. Or, just sound activated LED lights. Just looking for the cheaper approach. I need to get sleeves and tubes for better cable management. And the UV lights don't really look as nice without all of the UV reactive stuff.

Option 1: UV Tube $6.99 This is sound activated and comes with the inverter.
Second UV Tube $2.25
Blue UV Reactive Sleeves $6.99 I can't decide what color to choose.

Total: $20.28 That includes shipping.

Do you think I should get sound activated UV lights? The regular ones aren't any cheaper. I could just keep these on, or show off when I have people over.

Yeah, I have my Logitech one. The regular cold cathodes will cost me $3.00 less. I'm going for UV. If I'm going through all of this trouble. Why hold back now? Oh yeah. I turned by case into a midnight black now. I'll finish in an hour or so. Is it worth the extra money?

Yes, they should work and look nice together.

You can also mix the colors of the sleeving, but then that means buying another sleeve kit or two.

Back
Top Bottom