New 4850 Arrived!

Wow, I am VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED...I tried Test Drive Unlimited, Flatout:Ultimate Carnage, and GRID, and they all played EXACTLY THE SAME as they did with my 2600PRO!!!!! Jesus christ! What's the point of having a good card if you are getting the same frame rate as your old 2600????? Is it because of my CPU? If so, SOMEONE SEND ME A X2!

I would, but mine's being used. You seriously need to resize those pics though.

Wow, I am VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED...I tried Test Drive Unlimited, Flatout:Ultimate Carnage, and GRID, and they all played EXACTLY THE SAME as they did with my 2600PRO!!!!! Jesus christ! What's the point of having a good card if you are getting the same frame rate as your old 2600????? Is it because of my CPU? If so, SOMEONE SEND ME A X2!

Yeah i think your CPU is bottlenecking,even my X2 is a bottlneck to my 8800GTS :(

At the moment, I couldn't care for those pics. I'm pissed off! I paid $160 for this stupid thing and I get NO, yes, NO increase in ANY of my newer games!!!!!

i have an 4800+ for AM2 that im trying to sell for $30, but it doesnt seem like anybody is interested. and IIRC, you need an 939. TIME TO OVERCLOCK!!!!

Yeah i think your CPU is bottlenecking,even my X2 is a bottlneck to my 8800GTS
seriously?
huh... good thing i got an new CPU than to stuck with my old 4800+, my friend has an 5000+ and he isnt being bottlenecked by his 8800GT, and the GTS is only slightly better than the GT right?

EDIT - didnt i tell you that it was going to bottleneck?

Back
Top Bottom