a straight up poll

McCain isn't that much like bush. He was actually criticized for not voting with bush enough. He had to as much as he did to secure a spot on the republican ticket.

I saw mcCain because I went on that website where you read quotes from them and tick the one you agree with and I agreed with him 7/10 times

me too. Suprisingly, I agreed with hillary about 0% of the time. it said I was like 60% republican/conservative. I guess mccain was the one guy who is still running that I agreed with the most.

I saw mcCain because I went on that website where you read quotes from them and tick the one you agree with and I agreed with him 7/10 times

ha, yep. Too bad that a) most of America didn't take that, and b) if you look at some of them, they are very similar.

So there is like only three black people in our entire school, 2 are brothers, and then one other that I don't know too well. Well, I was playing basketball with one of them and a couple other friends after school today, and he always jokes about being black, and it came to the elections. He told us if he could vote he would be voting for McCain. Which kind of surprised some of us. We asked why, and his response is, "Well, the White House has it's name for a reason, it's for White people ONLY."

It was a pretty good joke I thought.

On a side note, we had a fake election in Sociollogy today. 3:1 ratio for Obama.

Back
Top Bottom