Car Thread!

Haha, I LOL at people who do dumb things like that. Really isn't hard to read the side of the tire that has the arrow and it says "direction" etc.

Yeah, I'm sure it would be loads of fun to drive, but the front like Cabbs said is just...ughh.

Im getting the Megan OE-RS axelback soon, and a debadged front grille with the lower 08-09 grille from the new tC's. And ill add the Megan S-Pipe later updates soon.

You JDM boys have it easy. I was looking at a Powered by MAX coilover setup for a S14 240SX and the whole thing is $1000. A THOUSAND DOLLARS! My Bilstein/H&R setup cost almost that much!

European cars are such money pits...

Yeah, I read an article about it about a year ago, but I didnt think they were actually going to go through with it. It's a cool truck, but you are better off building your own prerunner I think. Like the one in my avatar, lol.

I've never wanted a truck before...
It's alright... we arent all perfect... lol, jp man.

Friend that linked me there and I disagree with you guys about the grill. Looks 100000000000000000000000000x better than that nasty plastic faux-chrome 3-bar gillette razor blade grille Ford keeps recycling on all their models.

And from the videos I have seen of this thing tearing it up, it's hardcore. :D SVT doesn't mess around.

Back
Top Bottom