Went to look at a car

Trucks and huge cars are on sale because gas will always go up and up and up and we're starting to figure this out. It took the economy taking a dump to bring it back down to where we can actually afford it again. I don't know why anyone would want a truck unless they actually need to haul stuff around or are very enthusiastic about off-roading.
I just bought a truck last week. For the snow mainly, and because Ive been wanting one.

I got me an '06 Acura TSX last November. I love it more than ever. Interior is very nice. It drives nicely... very smooth. It has the auto-manual shifter to play with. Premium audio, leather, heated seats, HIDs, and it looks awesome. Best of all, it has the reliability of a Honda. I think I'll stick with Acura from now on.

I got me an '06 Acura TSX last November. I love it more than ever. Interior is very nice. It drives nicely... very smooth. It has the auto-manual shifter to play with. Premium audio, leather, heated seats, HIDs, and it looks awesome. Best of all, it has the reliability of a Honda. I think I'll stick with Acura from now on.

Yeah, the previous TSX was pretty nice. My only gripe was that Acura only had FWD and didn't include AWD, which they did for the new TSX, but goodness is the new one an ugly thing. Ughh...

o i am SOOO jealous of you now!!!! i want to get the Acura TL...i love that car soo much!! My girlfriends parents have the TSX, i drive it every now and then....very nice car forsure. I really hope in a couple years i will be able to afford the TL...i can't wait!!!
I am jealous :( :p Rep for you Mate!!! such a great taste in car :D

*Can you post up a pic??? i'd love to see what you got!!*

Yeah, the previous TSX was pretty nice. My only gripe was that Acura only had FWD and didn't include AWD, which they did for the new TSX, but goodness is the new one an ugly thing. Ughh...

I like the TSX too, the new one is better than ever too. The new TL in the other hand looks ugly I didnt like it at all, the last gen one looks so much better.

I like the TSX too, the new one is better than ever too. The new TL in the other hand looks ugly I didnt like it at all, the last gen one looks so much better.

i agree with you on that one. the old TL's look better, thats what i'm hoping to buy soon :)

Back
Top Bottom